- Company Name: AdWork Media
- Country: United States
- Minimum Payment: $20
- Commission Type: CPA, CPL, CPS, Content Gateway, Product Locking
- Payment Frequency: Weekly, Bi-Weekly, NET7, NET15, NET30
- Payment Method: PayPal, Pioneer, Payzza, Cheque, Western Union, ACH, Wire
With so many CPA affiliates and globally operating markets, AdWork Media offers some of the best monetization tools and ad solutions for publishers and advertisers. The company is introduced in form of an affiliated network not only for website owners, but also for web and mobile app developers. No matter if you develop a gaming app or a business application,
Established in 2010, the company has always come with innovative tools and campaigns. They let publishers to proceed with fast and easy monetization of their app inventory. At the same time, a special locking service enables some extra tools and offers letting you earn extra money and promote your web resource at the same time. The latest AdWork Media review shows that the company deals with various types of ad campaigns to reach the targeted audience. Partners can take the advantage of some major payment options available at
Why Opt for AdWork Media?
The company has some key advantages apart from its products and services. They include 24/7 coverage and account manager support. There are several communication tools available on the official website. Partners can contact support team via Skype, Aim or directly via telephone. Pay attention that the company establishes several key requirements a publisher must fit to use all services. Those requirements include:
- A content based website (minimum traffic is not required);
- Well-organized and arranged website featuring valid functional tools and sections;
- Only legal content is required. Publisher’s website MUST NOT contain materials related to pornography, violence, racism, hatred, profanity, discrimination, etc.;
- No software piracy is allowed as well as affiliation with adware, malware, spyware, etc.;
AdWork Media offers a range of ad formats mainly based on locking tools. They include Product Locker, Link Locker and other ads in addition to rotating banners, Offer Wall and some others.